Pages

March 09, 2015

My Crop Weekend... #2

Okay folks, I'm back with more of my pages that I completed...

Sometimes, you just can't love ALL of your pages... which is the case with this next one.  We traveled to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan last summer.  I hadn't been there since my college days over 20 years ago.  We used to cliff dive into Lake Superior and I wanted to show my son where we used to do that (if I could remember how to get there).  You never know what the weather will give you in Michigan, so be prepared for anything.  Middle of July and the temperature of the lake was 46 degrees and the wind was whipping like it was a blizzard.


My youngest son, Sawyer, is quite adventurous.  He is game for anything you through at him.  Looking at this, I wish I had lightened up the photo before scrapping it.  Sometimes, you just have to glue it and move on.


I love layering and to be honest, frames over pictures seems to be my new thing.  I love the way they add dimension to the page.


This is our new puppy.  His name is Knox.

I love how simple this page is.  Very few layers and very few colors.  I think the photo speaks for itself.


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment