Pages

April 28, 2012

Great Escape

Ok, so I lied!  I just said yesterday that I wouldn't have time to scrap because of my pending move...  Well, my husband took the boys fishing.  Needless to say, I didn't want to go.  Gee, what would I rather be doing with 2 - 3 hours of uninterrupted time???

Funny you should ask...  My May kit from Peace, Love, & Scrapbooking came in the mail today.  The creative juices really started pumping, so the minute the boys pulled out of the drive-way, I was on the internet searching for challenges that would go with this color scheme.

I found CSI, Case No. 17 and then the sketch from Creative Scrappers (205).  I was off and running...

About 2 hours later (with extra time for a potty break and a fight with my sewing machine), I produced this one...





Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment