Pages

March 03, 2013

Obstacle - CMS #33

Sorry for the delay of this post.  My husband and I took the kiddos to Chicago for the weekend.  We are home now, laundry is started, kids are playing nicely, husband is at the gym and I have a few minutes to sit down and write this post...

This is for Color Me Scrappy.  We are starting our third term and I'm happy to say that this term will fall during our 1 year anniversary.  I'm sure there will be something exciting planned.

I loved the colors of this challenge and the sketch was a great one.  I struggle to put more than 2 pictures on a page, but am pleased with the result of this one.

 
And the sketch...

 
Here is mine...
 
 
These pictures were from my first Warrior Dash.  I'm on schedule to do my 3rd this summer.
 
I struggled with this sketch at first just because there were 3 pictures.  I was also trying to come up with a unique was to do the sunburst.  I think the sunburst is, by far, my favorite part of this page.  The stitching was actually an afterthought.  It wasn't in the original plan, but after I put the papers behind the black frame, it looked a bit bland.



 
I wrapped an arrow with washi tape here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I love how your page turned out with 3 photos! They are fantastic and really show the action of the moment! I love your take on these colors!

    ReplyDelete