Pages

March 20, 2013

5 x 9 cells - Scrap Friends

I was surprised at how quickly this one came together.  Sometimes, I overthink what I'm going to put on a page.  So, with this one I just grabbed some scraps from my handy dandy scrap box and glued it down.  To give credit where credit is due, I used the sketch from Scrap Friends.
 
 
Obviously, my pictures are a bit bigger and the paper behind the pics are bigger, but the overall the page is pretty much a mirror of the sketch.  Maybe that's why it didn't take too long...  ha ha!
 


 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Using the bigger pictures worked really well. Love what you did with this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it when a page just comes together quickly - for me, it doesn't happen often, so it's GREAT when it does! Love how you've interpreted our Scrap Friends sketch - the machine stitching is a neat touch:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!!! Thanks for playing along at SF!!!xx

    ReplyDelete