Pages

January 10, 2013

Fresh H2O

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you are well aware of the '100 page' challenge that Pam and I are currently on.  If not, let me give you a bit of a recap...

Since my scrappy room is bursting at the seems, Pam and I had decided that it would be best if we did not purchase anything scrapbooking related until we complete 50 pages.  We met, one weekend, to scrapbook and decided that 50 pages really wasn't enough, so we doubled it.  I know, call us crazy.  Now, there is a few exceptions like glue, albums, and any staples that you have to have in order to accomplish our goal.

I actually bought 2 albums just this week, and can you believe that Pam made me text a copy of my receipt to her to prove I didn't buy anything else.  Hmmm.


Okay, this is one of many posts.  I have 24 pages that have not been posted yet, so my goal is to post one per day until I am caught up.  So, come back often and check it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment