Pages

August 03, 2012

Guest Designer - CSI Case File No. 31

I am super excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for CSI for the month of August.  I've been chomping at the bit to tell everyone, but of course, I'm sworn to secrecy...  well, not really.

Peace, Love & Scrapbooking is a sponsor at CSI and since I design for Peace, Love & Scrapbooking, they invited us to be guest designers for this month.  There are 5 challenges in all, so make sure to check back each Friday evening for the next reveal.

When I saw this first color scheme, I thought, "This is going to be HARD!".  But as I got going, it sort of just fell together.  My go-to colors are not normally this bright, so out came the paint.

All in all, I'm pleased with the result and it's always fun playing with paint!

I'd appreciate it if you left some love!




No comments:

Post a Comment