CSI really does some amazing color combinations. Sometimes, they really make me think because they are jam packed with colors that I don't normally pull, but other times, they choose colors that I have a large supply of.
This was the case this time around. Tons of neutrals and blues...
Here is my take on it...
As you may know, scrapbooking a page at CSI is not just about the colors... that is only part of the process.
C - Colors
S - Stories
I - Inspiration
You can see the colors from the pictures, but the S and I...
For the S, I had to use 2 or more of the following:
· something translucent
· wet medium
· something grainy (e.g., glitter, sand, embossing powder)
· textured paper
· dots (inspired by the pattern on the starfish
· round or somehow soften the edges of your photos or papersmesh, burlap, gauze, or similar element
Can you see which ones I used?
For the I, I had to use 1 of the following:
· Document a beach trip.
· Journal about something you collect.
· Create a translucent pocket or envelope for your journaling.
· Document a transformation (inspired by the broken glass that turns into a beautiful treasure).
· Use the first stanza of William Blake's poem as a jumping off point for your journaling:
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
- Inspiration Words: calm, seek, change -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
As you can see, I journaled about Sawyer and his wake board.
Enjoy and have a great day!