Pages

May 30, 2012

I'm not MIA

The movers are coming on Monday to start packing up the house.  They will be here Monday and Tuesday to pack.  Wednesday they are scheduled to load the truck.  Thursday, they drive.  Friday, they deliver to the new house!

With all that...  that means I have to pack up my scrap room.  That is my task for the day.  I'm planning on taking my time and putting things away where they belong.  It will make unpacking and organizing my new scrap room that much easier.

Currently, I'm in the basement with concrete walls in drab gray.  I'm so looking forward to my new, bright room that actually has a window!  I'm already in love.  It's being painted this week..  Sherwin Williams (SW 6769), Maxi Teal.  Oh my goodness...  I can't wait!!!


All I'll have to do is add my special touch to it.  I'm currently on the hunt for some storage solutions that can be painted.  I'm going with ALOT of white with orange and lime green accents.

I'll be sure to post pics when it's done.

So anyway, before I got off on my little tangent, I was trying to get at the fact that I will be MIA for a bit.  I will have no computer access for a couple of weeks.  As much as I don't want to admit it, I'll have to organize more than just my new scrap space.  I'll have to start in the kitchen because I guess my kids have to eat.

Adious for now.  Wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment