Pages

June 20, 2011

Time Together is Priceless

Oh, what a challenge this was.  Week #3 at My Scraps and More required a 2 page LO AND paper that wouldn't normally match the page.  I hmmm'ed and haaw'ed over this for the weekend and it actually required me to make a special trip to the craft store (darn, right).  In the end, I am pleased with this LO.

In addition to the My Scraps challenge, I was also able to play along with Scrap Bingo at Scraptivations.  Using their Bind card, I lower left to top right including Brads, Multiple Photos, Tag, and 2 Alphas!  Fun!

So, for the paper that doesn't match...  pearls and fishing.

Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Love it! This totally fits the challenge ... I love how many pics you managed to put on these 2 pages without it feeling crowded at all! The details are great ... especially the little glittery fishies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete