Pages

May 19, 2011

Macro

I'm really on a roll today.  Two posts in one day and I cleaned the bathrooms too.  No slackin'today!!

The page was taken from an inspiration from Creative Scrappers.  I truely love all of their sketches.  The talent from this blog is amazing.  In an attempt to be a part of the Creative Team, I created this page using one of their LOs.

The inspiration...


And the result...


I love how bright and cheerful this page turned out.  I debated as to whether or not to use muted colors and let the photo speak for itself, but in the end, I'm glad I chose these bright colors.  It's been raining here for the last month or so and maybe that's why I've been leaning in this direction.


When I found this red and white polka-dot ribbon in my stash, I thought to myself, "Well hello you beautiful ribbon.  Where have you been all my scrappin' days."  I love this ribbon and not only because it's cute, it already comes with sticky back.  You will be seeing this more in the future.  It is by KI Memories and is called Wild Think Dots.



Comments always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! Great take on that sketch ... my favorite thing is the yellow "R" ... gives it the perfect pop of color! I also like the contrast between the striped strips and the polka dotted ribbon ... oh, great photo also!!! Aren't you loving that macro lens?!

    ReplyDelete