Pages

July 07, 2014

Discover Michigan - Challenge Yourself

This was a great color palette to work with at Challenge YOUrself!.  To be honest, on my first look at it, I thought "YIKES".  All I could focus on was that lavender.  Lisa doesn't do lavender!


After I took a minute to breath, I started to focus more on the red and teal...  I also noticed how the photo was very soft and airy, so I thought that would be look I'm going for.

As a result, I came up with the following page!


This photo was taken on the shores of Lake Erie.  My mother-in-law rode our bikes across Michigan during the summer of 2013.






It was an awesome journey!  I saw parts of Michigan I've never seen and probably will never be able to find again!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love.
Lisa





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this layout, Lisa. Your background is so amazing and creative. Love the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete