Pages

June 01, 2014

Fabulous Summer - CMS #63

It's June 1 already, which means that it is time for a new challenge at Color Me Scrappy.  As much as I love these colors, I struggle with pink.  I love these colors because they remind me of the carefree summer days that are ahead for my boys and I.  We love summer and have many adventures during summer break.  I struggle with pink because, well, I have 2 boys and struggle to find a use for it.

Here are the colors...

Aren't they just gorgeous!  Now, to overcome my pink dilemma, I went with the minimalist approach and concentrated on the other colors in the palette.


Last summer, we went to Niagara Falls.  It's funny that this picture even came out because my lens was wet with the mist from the falls.




In addition to the colors, there is another twist added in.  For this challenge, you must use at least 3 manufacturers.

I used...  Heidi Swapp: "fabulous", DCWV: pp and pink frame, Core'dinations: solid cardstock, Basic Grey: chipboard photo frames, Little Yellow Bicycle: butterflies, MME: chevrons, cloud, buttons, banner.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo, Lisa! And you scrapped it beautifully for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete