Pages

December 10, 2013

Discover - Scrap Friends

Oops, I missed the deadline for the November sketch for Scrap Friends.  I thought I would share it anyway...

 
My mother-in-law rode our bikes across Michigan this summer.  A total of 362 miles in 6 days.  I believe it was on day 2 that we came across this bridge.  I'm not exactly sure where we were at, but I thought it was just beautiful.

 
Lots of texture on this page.  I used modeling paste for the chevrons.  The feathers, I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and then stitched them on in rows.

 
I didn't want the frames to take away from the photo, so I left them white, but angled them to make them pop.
 
The coolest part of this picture, in my opinion, was that it was someone's driveway.  It leaves something for the imagination because we couldn't see the house.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this page, Lisa. That photo awesome and you scrapped it so beautifully and with such creativity! I love your texture, too. And the fact that this was from your bike trip just makes it all the more amazing.

    ReplyDelete