Pages

October 28, 2013

Some Pages Inspired by Pinterest

Summer here in Michigan seems so short, so I spend a lot of my time outside with my boys.  Instead of scrapping during the summer, I'm out making the memories that I will scrap through the fall and the gloomy winter.  Needless to say, the activity level on my blog has suffered as a result.  I'm getting back into the swing of things now and have been busy getting some pages done.

I'm not sure where you get your inspiration, but for me, a lot comes from this little site call Pinterest.  I go through phases with this site.  It's a love / hate relationship.  Sometimes, I can spend hours searching for inspiration for scrapbooking, gardening, interior design, and much more.  And at other times, I can go weeks without looking at the site.

Anyways, I'm hoping these pages inspire others...

 
This was taken at Kalahari in Sandusky, Ohio.  Eric and I took our 2 boys and 2 of their friends to the indoor waterpark there.  We didn't know, but there was a ropes course there as well.  And of course, my boys had to give it a go!


 
 
 
 

 
Last year, we surprised the boys with a trip to Disney World.
 
I love the simplicity of this page.  I think it took me longer to choose the paper than it took me to put the entire page together.  Love those!


 
 
 
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment