Pages

April 27, 2011

Star

Oh, it took me a while to even like this layout, but in the end, I'm very pleased with the result.  I don't think it was the best decision to use a solid background, but there is enough going on, that it is almost like it's not there.

Designed for Scrapbook Challenges, sketch #250 and The Paper Variety Polka Dot Challenge





The result...



I really struggle with mixing up different fonts for titles and such, but I'm really pleased with this one.


Scraplifted this brad circle from another site.  I think it turned out good.


Comments please!

5 comments:

  1. Nice job Love the Layout. great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the STAR title! a fun page :) Thanks for sharing your talent at TPV!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the plain background is a bad thing at all ... I actually think if you used a pattern that the other embellies might be lost in it ... LOVE how you used the brads to outline 'tough guy' and I definitely recognize the tape accents ;) ... the star for your A is an awesome touch and I like how you used different fonts/paper for the rest of the letters ... great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Page!!! love how you worked the "star" word
    Thanks for sharing it at The Paper Variety!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, found my way here from TPV. I love the bright colours on your layout and the star inside the word star, great touch, I would never have thought to do that and it looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete