Pages

April 08, 2015

Grandmas's Recipe - Challenge Yourself #17

Hey guys.  Spring has sprung and I'm finding myself outside more and more...  which is why I'm a day late on this post.  I got caught up with yard work yesterday and lost track of time.

Today, it's raining, so I'm inside working.

Be sure to check out the latest challenge at

Record some of your daily blessings (snippets of your normal day)

Remember to include YOU in the photo :)

********************************************

I love to cook, but I especially love to reinvent recipes with healthier ingredients and fewer calories.

I'm fortunate enough that I don't have picky eaters in my house.  They are willing to try just about anything.


I was really drawn to the BG paper.  The big gray and white stripes yelled to me.  Then, I was flipping through a new paper pack I found at Michael's, the sunburst was screaming too.  I thought maybe I should just combine the two.

So, I cut out some of the sunburst and voila...


I mention all the time that I love to search through my scrap bin and this page is no different.  The layers under the photo is all from scraps.


I've gotten away from journaling, but not on this one.  How could I?  The story behind my grandma's cookbook is a must tell.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment